Thursday, July 13, 2017

Rock Star Pizza Guys of Napoli and New York

. . .  



The Biggest ROCK STAR PIZZA GUY of Them ALL !!!


DiFARA PIZZA

BROOKLYN , NEW YORK





ERNEST CACIALLO

Dal PRESIDENTE PIZZERIA

NAPOLI , ITALY

PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON Ate PIZZA Here !!!






MARK IACONO

LUCALI PIZZA

Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn NEW YORK





PAULIE GIANNONI


PAULIE GEES PIZZA







ANTHONY FALCO

ROBERTA'S 


BROOKLYN , NEW YORK





GINO SORBILLO


PIZZERIA GINO SORBILLO

NAPOLI , ITALY






This is a Picture of The Perfect PIZZA

Dal PRESIDENTE

NAPOLI , ITALY






PRESIDENT BILL CLINTON Eats PIZZA

at Dal PRESIDENTE PIZZERIA

NAPOLI , ITALY

PIZZAILO / Owner ERNESTO CACIALLI Back left "YEE-haa" !!!

SECRET SERVICE AGENT RIGHT


I Ate Here in The Summer of 2015


"FRIGGIN AWESOME"





JULIA ROBERTS 

at Da MICHELE

CLINTON Does Dal PRESIDENT

ROBERTS Does Da MICHELE




THIS GUY Is a PIZZA GUY ROCK STAR

"I don't know his name. He was one of the Pizzaiolo 

at Da MARINO RESTORANTE / PIZZERIA when I had

Lunch there one day June 2015. He's Japanese and is most likely back
in Japan as a ROCK STAR PIZZA GUY in TOKYO."



My SLAME PIZZA at Da MARINA , NAPOLI


So I was ready for Lunch one day and I knew I wanted a nice plate of SPAGHETTI VONGOLE along with some sort of antipasto item to start. I was walking around and came across Da Marino. I popped my head in and it looked pretty good, so as the hostess greeted me I signaled here a table for 1 and she told me to sit wherever I wanted to.  I found a table, settle in and looked over the menu. I ordered a small carafe of Falaghina local white wine and looked over the menu a little more. As I said I knew I wanted Spaghetti Vongole and I decided on an Insalta Frutta di Mare as my first course. It came and it was Awesome and as Perfect as Perfect can be. I ate it, sipped my wine and was more or less "In 7th Heaven" .. Then came my Spaghetti Vongole and it was the same, perfect as perfect can be. 
   After finishing my pasta I had to make a quick trip to the WC. On the way I passed the Pizzaiolo at the PIZZA OVEN. I took a look and the Pizza looked great. When I came out of the WC I stopped by to chat to the Pizzaiolo who was a guy from Japan who came to NAPOLI to Learn how to make Pizza. "Where Else?" Well New York wouldn't be bad, but to the Japanese when he went back to JAPAN, making Pizza in Napoli was going to look better on the resume than New York, though we are known as the 2nd Best Pizza spot on Earth (Napoli), "try telling that to the Japanese." TO make a long story short, though I wasn't planning on having Pizza, the PIZZA coming out of that oven looked so DAM GOOD that I just couldn't resist. I didn't feel stuffed or anything, so I figured "What The Hell," why not try a Pizza here. Id' just eat as much as I could and stop when I felt full. Well the PIZZA came and as you can see above, it was Friggin Awesome. And I surprised myself when I ate the whole thing. "It was that Dam Good." !!!






My First PIZZA of The TRIP

It was at a cute little PIZZERA "Da GAETANO"

PIZZA at 10 AM

JET LAGGED OUT "PIZZA was The CURE" !!!




The FIRST PIZZA of THE TRIP

PIZZA FUNGHI

Da GAETANO

"AWESOME" !!!!




SUNDAY SAUCE

by ME

Daniel Bellino "Z"




BASTA !!!!


.
.




 






No comments: