1) These Guys are Accomplished Cooks and have done good things as
far as Italian Restaurants and Italian Food is concerned.
2) Good intentions, by the team at Carbone.
3) Nice Decor.
4) It's in Greenwich Village.
5) Many Good comments on; Eater, Chowhound, Foursquare, Yelp, and ...
Some Good Comments Made on Foursquare, Yelp, and Twitter
RUTH REICHEL TWITTER TWEET @ruthreichL on TWITTER
Dinner tonight:Carbone. Perfectly cast. The past on a plate. Great soundtrack.
To eat? Baked clams.Truffled carpaccio. Zuppa di pesce.
FRANK BRUNI Tweet @FrankBruni
Smashing dinner at NYC's new Carbone. If u go don't miss caesar salad, carpaccio w/black truffles, spicy rigatoni vodka, cheesecake. f u go don't miss caesar salad, carpaccio w/black truffles, spicy rigatoni vodka, cheesecake."
Mathew W. on FOURSQUARE
The Veal Parm is out of this World!
George K. YELP
Incredible! My wife and I went there last night and had the best meal we've had in a long time. The T Bone steak is amazing!!!!!
The Bow Tie pasta with lobster is one of a kind. Great atmosphere and staff!
1) $87.00 For Lobster Fra D'Avlo Special
2) What some deem insanely Over-Priced Specials and some Menu Items.
3) $50.00 for Veal Parmigiano "VP" aka Veal Parm
4) Zac Posen Unifroms
5) Many Bad comments on Eater, Chowhound, Foursquare, Yelp, and ...
6) Slammed by Two Italian Grandmothers on Grub Street
7) $52.00 for Veal Marsala
1) Zac Posen Uniforms
2) $45.oo Per Person for Hot Antipasto
3) The took over the Old Rocco's space and many long-time Rocco's fans
(and Local Italian Residents) are outraged that they did, and that they
are using Rocco's old sign and have Carbone superimposed over
the old Rocco's sign with a big "Neon Carbone"
4) Some followers on Eater, Yelp, Foursqure, etc., are getting downright
nasty with their comments of Carbone the Restaurant and as many call
them "The Torrisi Boys" meaning Mario Carbone, rich Torrisi, and
Guest Commentor on EATER "Cynical Criminal"
says, "These sc#mbags should cease and desist from using Rocco's imagery on
their website and TAKE DOWN IMMEDIATELY The SIGN of The FAMILY from whom they
stole the restaurant from after 100 years."